Remote position (US based only)
$25 an hour, part-time (hours may vary), 1099
Drum Beats Online is a video-based learning platform for drummers of all skill levels. We engage drummers globally through videos on YouTube, social media, and through a focused “drumming path” for paid subscribers on our platform, DBO Academy. We create fun, creative, focused, and cinematic quality videos to help take the confusion out of becoming a better drummer.
Company Values: Drum Beats Online
- Helps others grow & see results
- Is driven & strives for excellence
- Is innovative
- Is positive, encouraging, & inspiring
- Is growth minded
- Values integrity over sales
To learn more about Drum Beats Online, please visit drumbeatsonline.com.
DBO is looking to hire a part-time, remote Marketing Director. This role will be responsible to bring in a minimum of 200 new members to our online platform (DBO Academy) each month using ads and email automations. The goal is to do this with a proposed ad budget of $4,000 a month.
We are looking for someone who is efficient, organized, and able to work well in a team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Strategize and develop a marketing plan to help DBO reach their monthly customer goals
- Create high converting landing pages through clickfunnels
- Create Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads within assigned $4,000 monthly budget
- Create social media strategy that aligns with current ad set
- Create email automation(s) (we currently use Active Campaign) to convert new leads generated through ads/social media
- Manage current ads and optimize them to improve performance
- Contribute to creative ideas
- Helping bring in at least 200 members a month through ads & email automations
- Stategize and create ads for upcoming addition company growth goals
- Has an advanced understanding of how to create Facebook, instagram, and google ads. Is able to target the best demographics and strategize on how to get the best performance out of the ads.
- Can manage CRM’s such as Active Campaign. Can strategize how to create/edit existing automations that convert the best way possible.
- Has experience scaling ads and can demonstrate how to scale ads for DBO
- Responds well to revisions
- Contributes own creative ideas
- Fluently works with facebook ads manager, CRM's such as Active Campaign, and Google Ads
- Proficient using clickfunnels. Can create high converting landing pages within click funnels and create an organized system of funnels/pages.
- Knows how to write good copy and has good strategies for how to create a sales funnel that converts.
- Strategies for how to build and convert social media followers
- Can implement tracking and assortment of all leads. Allowing us to have a crystal clear understanding of where each leads came from and how long it took them to convert.
- Collaborates well with others
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Great eye for detail
- Has own equipment (computer) to complete job in a timely and professional manner
Please click the link below to apply. Résumé and link to a reel required. We'd love to meet you!